Monday, November 30, 2009

WEST CAPE HOWE Wines :5 Points Of View / 5 Levels Of Reality In Picture Taken @ WEST CAPE HOWE, western Australia Feb. 12-13th 2008?



Enjoy this picture that I took of me holding my wine glass out and taking a picture of the white wine inside it as well as the Sauvignon Blanc vineyard just beyond and the beautiful blue skies and the hills beyond that as Chris Pigott and I sat on the porch on the west side of the winery with Nick Stacey and Rose and later Gavin Berry. Such beauty, such tranquility : such excellent wine and company, too.

Can you see the five points of view that I count or the five possible levels of reality that jump out quickly at me? There may be more : there certainly are.

I love the composition of this picture that is partly luck once that I quickly frame it and snap away on my old Kodak Easy Share CX 4200 that worked well then with my double A batteries and still works today, Monday morning here at home in northern Virginia, 2009 on November 30th, 2009 and I pine for those wonderful moments that I spent in Denmark, western Australia seeing the vineyards like WEST CAPE HOWE who's wines I had been selling for quite some time : as well as having both Nick and Gavin tasting their wines at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 anthonyquinn@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ).

We currently have the WEST CAPE HOWE Zeppaard Sauvignon Blanc in the store and that along with the red Zeppaard Shiraz are both doing quite well. It's about time for a visit from either you Gavin or you Nick to get me to buy more of your excellent wines. Even an email would be nice to hear how things are with you these days.

Cheers, TONY

No comments: